Max Lumen: 208
Max Run Time: 4.25h
Battery: Li-poly; 3.7V 150mAh
The LUXPRO MINI720 is an ultra-compact rechargeable and waterproof LED headlamp. It is bright with over 200 lumens and is versatile with 6 modes: high+, high, medium, flood, low, and strobe. A blue LED battery life indicator, located on the side of the headlamp, makes it easy to know when the headlamp needs to be charged. It comes with a micro-USB cable to conveniently charge the device and fully recharges in approximately 1 hour. The headband is comfortable and adjustable for a secure fit. Designed with a 45-degree pivoting head to shine the light exactly where it's needed. This headlamp is completely waterproof with an IPX7 rating; meaning it can be submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. It’s lightweight, micro-sized, and is ideal for completing projects, running, backpacking, camping, and more.
• Ultra-compact rechargeable & waterproof
• Right Button: On/Off, Spot High, & High+
• Left Button: High+, High, Med, Low, Red
• Nonslip coated case
• Built-in rechargeable battery
• Comes with a micro-USB cable
• IPX7 waterproof rating
• Non-slip adjustable headband
• Limited manufacturer's warranty
Lumens: 208 - 19
Run Time: 1.5h - 4.25h
Beam Distance: 96m - 9m
Battery Count/Size: Li-poly; 3.7V 150mAh
Length: 1.8 in
Width: 1.12 in
Height: 1.25 in
Weight: 0.08 lb
The LP720 has a Limited 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our Warranty Page.
When I called about a broken headlamp, the customer service rep was great. He was familiar with the product which made exposing what broke very easy to describe. He apologize for the inconvenience and was able to help me resolve the issue in a matter of moments. He made the whole experience easy and I’m glad I went with this company.
I love this light for quick or small space work. I have probably charged it 500 times,still just used it working my bonsai on high/high went 15 min! I gotta buy a few I paid 40$ for mine years ago and I'd pay it again.
I appreciate their excellent customer service. My questions were fully addressed.
1. The body of the headlamp is small (see specs). When it's not on I sometimes forget that I have it on my head.
2. Since the body of the headlamp is small, the buttons to turn the unit on/off and change light settings are also small. They lie pretty much flush to the body. The buttons are rubber covered so they are easy to feel with bare fingers. However, it is not easy to manipulate the buttons unless you get the exact spot to engage the unit.
3. I primarily use the White setting. The stated run time on the White setting is 4 hours 15 minutes, however, the best I have ever got is 1 hour 30 minutes.
4. When I charged the headlamp to the specified 4 blue lights, I unplugged it from the charger and turned the unit on--only 2 blue lights appeared. I started charging again and the 4th blue light was flashing. When the 4 lights were a steady blue I unplugged the unit, turned it on and again it remained at 2 blue lights; sometimes it will go to 4 blue lights.
5. Customer service was timely in addressing my concerns with the charging problem and sent me a replacement headlamp. However, I experience the same charging issues and battery longevity issues as the first Mini720 I purchased.
6. I find the best solution to the longevity issue is to recharge after every use or recharge when I get to 2 blue lights as at 1 blue light I know the unit only has about 10-15 minutes of time left to use.